About the Bible:
- The Holy Bible is the inspired,
infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- The Holy Spirit inspired the writers of the Old and New Testaments which point to Jesus Christ, the Savior.
- There is one God, eternally
revealed to the world as the Father, the Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.
- By God all things were created.
- God sent His son, Jesus
Christ, to redeem all of mankind.
- Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, lived a
sinless life on this earth, performed miracles, was crucified
for our sins, buried and raised from the dead for our redemption.
- Through Jesus Christ, and Him alone, can mankind be saved from their sin.
- Jesus Christ sits at the right hand of the Father and will return personally in power and glory to receive his Church unto Himself.
- Mankind is sinful by nature and
will perish without the saving goodness of Jesus Christ as revealed in His
- It is God's will that no one should perish, but that all would come to life-saving repentance, the commitment to turn away from sin in every area of our lives and to follow Jesus fully.
About The Holy Spirit:
We believe in the multi-faceted work of the Holy Spirit to bring conviction of sin and revelation of the Gospel of Christ, to guide sinners to God and adopt mankind into the Body of Christ, to distribute and administer of the gifts of the Holy Spirit in a believer’s life.
About Water Baptism:
Water Baptism: Dead to Sin, Alive to God
For you were buried with Christ when you were baptized. And with him you were raised to new life because you trusted the mighty power of God, who raised Christ from the dead. - Colossians 2:12
Baptism is a powerful symbolic act of repentance from sin and new life in Jesus. It involves submersion in water, representing a water grave whereby a person joins Christ in his death and resurrection. The person who is baptized recognizes that through faith in Christ Jesus they have “died” to the power of sin and their old way of life; they have been raised with Jesus, a new life has begun.
About The Church:
The local church is a place where believers gather together for edification, teaching from the Word of God, and ministry to and through each other according to their spiritual gift(s). The local church provides identity to its members as well as encouragement, interdependence, fellowship, correction and discipline.